IPA Assembly Preparation Almost Complete
Submitted by Sister Lois Green (Newfoundland)
The site committees for the IPA Assembly in St. John’s, NL are in the final stages of preparation. The first delegates have already arrived as has the IPA Leadership Team and Fatima who will be working with the facilitators all week on the final details of the process, is en route.
In all there are ten on-site committees with multiple volunteers from Sisters, Associates and staff. Excitement is high and we are happy to have the privilege of being involved in a “hands on” capacity at this Sixth IPA Assembly of Consciousness Evolving – Rock, Sea and Fire.
- A frustrated Wanita, attempting to creatively assign people to dinner tables so that at the end we know one another in deeper ways.
- Sisters Elizabeth and Marilyn, our “artistic directors,” preparing centre pieces and banners.
- Sisters Patricia and Marissa doing art work.
- Sisters Chrys, Joan and Emma preparing for the fund-raising breakfast.
- Sister Lois giving a presentation on IPA to the breakfast donors.
- Wanita and Sister Mabel planning menus.
- Sister Bride Budgell ready for transportation.
During the Assembly, Lisa will be reporting from the North Atlantic on a daily basis. You can check these at http://internationalpresentationassociation.org/assembly/
Keep tuned, pray and reflect along with the delegates as they seek to follow the Spirit in setting policy for the next five years.